You have to log in to edit pages.
== Introduction ==
The Virgin Islands, often called the British Virgin Islands (BVI), is a British overseas territory, located in the [[Caribbean]] to the east of [[Puerto Rico]]. The islands make up part of the [[Virgin Islands]] archipelago, the remaining islands constituting the [[U.S. Virgin Islands]].
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of [[Tortola]], [[Virgin Gorda]], [[Anegada]] and [[Jost Van Dyke]], along with over fifty other smaller islands and cays. Approximately fifteen of the islands are inhabited. The capital, [[Road Town]], is situated on [[Tortola]], the largest island which is approximately 20 km (12 mi) long and 5 km (3 mi) wide. The islands have a total population of about 22,000, of whom approximately 18,000 live on Tortola. ''[[Wikipedia:British Virgin Islands]]''
== External links ==
* [http://www.world-gazetteer.com/wg.php?x=1235522771&men=gmap&lng=en&des=wg&geo=-229&srt=npan&col=adhoq&msz=1500 World Gazetteer: BVI maps]
* [[Wikipedia:British Virgin Islands]]
* [http://www.b-v-i.com/ B-V-I Guide] Site index at bottom of page
** [http://www.b-v-i.com/NewsLinks/ News links]
* [http://www.bvibeacon.com/ The BVI Beacon] Published every Thursday
== See also ==
* [[United States Virgin Islands]]