Haitian Creole language, often called simply Creole or Kreyòl, is a language spoken in Haiti by about eight million people, which is about 80% of the entire population of some ten million, and via emigration, by about one million speakers residing in the Bahamas, Cuba, Canada, Cayman Islands, French Guiana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Belize, Puerto Rico, and United States. The language is notable for being the most widely spoken creole language in the world. Wikipedia:Haitian Creole language
- Phrase translation spreadsheet
- Haitian Creole materials from the Institute of Haitian Studies at the University of Kansas - Complete pdf versions of books created by Bryant C. Freeman, PhD, as well as the accompanying mp3 audio supplements.
- Haitian Creole - English Medical Reference by Ultralingua - Made for iPhone & iPod Touch, using texts authored by Bryant C. Freeman, PhD.
- Microsoft Translator supporting Haitian Creole. Since Carnegie Mellon began to make the data on Haitian Creole publicly available (see external link below), a team at Microsoft Research used it to help develop an experimental, web-based system for translating between English and Haitian Creole.
- Public release of Haitian Creole language data by Carnegie Mellon. In response to the humanitarian crisis in Haiti, scientists at Carnegie Mellon University's Language Technologies Institute (LTI) publicly released spoken and textual data they've compiled on Haitian Creole so that translation tools desperately needed by doctors, nurses and other relief workers on the Haiti earthquake of January 2010 -ravaged island could be rapidly developed.
- Haitian Creole - English, English - Haitian Creole Dictionary
- Creole Language and Culture - OpenCourseWare from the University of Notre Dame
- UN Declaration of Human Rights in Haitian Creole
- RFI — Kréyòl Palé Kréyòl Konprann (radio program)
- Common Creole Words and Phrases
- What is Haitian Creole? (By Hugues St.Fort)
- Saint Lucia Creole guide
- Google Translator supports Haitian Creole in alpha mode.
- Byki Learning Flashcards - for iPhone by Transparent Language
- Haitian Creole - English Medical Dictionary for iPhone, by Educa Vision
- Haitian Creole Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words (from Wiktionary's Swadesh list appendix)